We are looking for 2 year old’s and their parents or legal guardians to come explore, play and learn at Mulberry School.
Learning experiences will provide the opportunity for your child to enhance their social and emotional, language, physical and cognitive development.
- 9:10-11:10 am on Friday’s at Mulberry School
- Child must be 2 years old and a parent must stay with them for the entire class. A child may attend classes immediately after his/her 2nd birthday.
- Cost per class is $25 or $90 for 4 classes. Min/Max 4/8.
- Classes will be canceled if the minimum number of students is not reached, within 48 hours of the scheduled class.
- Waitlists will be created for those interested in a full class.
The possibilities are endless with being a Mini-Meerkat.
Weekly Activities Can Include;
- Free play – Social and Emotional development
- Circle Time – Story and Song/music Time
- Exploration Activities – Painting, Science, Sensory, Music, etc.
- Going outside – Playing on the playground, having a class in our Mulberry Oasis outdoor classroom, scavenger hunts, walk to the neighborhood playground, etc.
How do I sign up?
An enrollment application will need to be submitted in advance. Either via email to email@example.com, mailing it in or dropping off at the school. Individual class payments can be made anytime prior to the start of the class your attending. Discounted class payments will need to be made in advance. Once an application is submitted you can contact the school at 309.862.0510 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for additional/ future dates.
Download the 2023-2024 Mini-Meerkat Enrollment Application here.