Plan for in-person learning
We will be following the Illinois School Board of Education guidelines which include:
- Masks will be required by everyone who enters the building
- Social Distancing will be maintained whenever possible
- There will be symptom screenings to enter the school
- We will be prioritizing hand washing and sanitizing throughout the school day
- There will be increased cleaning and disinfection throughout the school, throughout the day
- No more than 50 people allowed in one space
Our preschool classes have a maximum capacity of 10 students & and elementary classes have a maximum capacity of 12 students.
Our Covid Transition Planning Committee and Board are working very hard to get our fall guidelines updated and out to parents. These will go over more details about what every day will look like here at Mulberry when we go back to school.
HERE are the full guidelines that Mulberry will be utilizing for our Fall 2020 semester.