Thank you for your interest in Mulberry School!
Mulberry School is a unique institution, built by a strong and connected parent body and a dedicated and committed group of educators.
We hope you will join us!
To learn more about the experiences of parents and children at our school, we invite you to visit our Parent Testimonials page where our parents speak in their own words about our unique approach to education and community.
Class Availability and Schedule
- Mini Meerkats (age 2 & 3) – More information to come.
- Preschool (mixed ages 3, 4, 5) – For children age 3 or 4 by September 1
- AM 1/2 day (Tues-Thurs)
- Three Full Days (Tues-Thurs)
- Five Full days (Mon-Fri)
- Pre-K (mixed ages 4, 5) – For children age 4 or 5 by September 1
- Full day (Mon-Fri)
- Junior Kindergarten (TBD by Summer of 2023): Full day (Mon-Fri) – For children age 5 by December 1 of academic year, or Mulberry teacher recommendation.
- Kindergarten: Full day (Mon-Fri) – For children age 5 by September 1
- First/Second/Third Grade: Full day (Mon-Fri) – For children who have completed Kindergarten, 1st or 2nd-grade curriculum
* Note: All children must be fully potty-trained before enrollment (Mini Meerkats class excluded). Pull ups are not allowed.
If you feel that our school may be right for your child, we encourage you to fill out an application. Please be aware that class space is limited, and returning Mulberry families are allowed to re-enroll each year before new applications are accepted. Some classes may have wait lists. To process your application, we require a non-refundable registration fee of $50.00.
Before and After Care is available for all enrolled students on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Lunch & Snacks; Mulberry School parents exercise independent control of their children’s meals, eating habits and dietary restrictions. Students bring healthy meals provided by their family; we do not have a school lunch program.
A limited amount of financial aid is available for those who qualify.