Applying to Mulberry
Thank you for your interest in Mulberry School!
Mulberry School is a unique institution, built by a strong and connected parent body and a dedicated and committed group of educators.
We hope you will join us!
To learn more about the experiences of parents and children at our school, we invite you to visit our Parent Testimonials page where our parents speak in their own words about our unique approach to education and community.
Feel free to contact us to arrange a visit. Private tours of the school are always available for interested parents, and financial aid information can be provided on request.
Class Availability and Schedule
- Enrolling for School Year 2018-19:
- Mini Meerkats (age 2) – Click here for more information
- Preschool (mixed ages 3, 4) – For children age 3 or 4 by September 1
- AM 1/2 day (Tues-Thurs)
- PM 1/2 day (Tues-Thurs)
- Three Full Days (Tues-Thurs)
- Five Full days (Mon-Fri)
- Pre-K (mixed ages 4, 5) – For children age 4 or 5 by September 1
- Full day (Mon-Fri)
- Junior Kindergarten: Full day (Mon-Fri) – For children age 5 by December 1 and approved after a screening.
- Kindergarten: Full day (Mon-Fri) – For children age 5 by September 1
- First/Second Grade: Full day (Mon-Fri) – For children who have completed Kindergarten or 1st-grade curriculum
* Note: All children must be potty-trained before enrollment (Mini Meerkats class excluded).
If you feel that our school may be right for your child, we encourage you to fill out an application. Please be aware that class space is limited, and returning Mulberry families are allowed to re-enroll each year before new applications are accepted. Some classes may have wait lists.
To process your application, we require a non-refundable registration fee of $50.00.
Before and After Care is available for all enrolled students on a pay-as-you-go basis. Mulberry School parents exercise independent control of their children’s meals, eating habits and dietary restrictions. Students bring healthy meals provided by their family; we do not have a school lunch program.
A limited amount of financial aid is available for those who qualify.