Summer Camp Counselors
Mulberry School is looking for Summer Camp Counselors for the 2021 summer.
- Responsibilities include supervising children ages 3–8, assisting in preparing and leading camp activities, and building relationships with coworkers, campers, and families.
- Summer camp consists of two four week sessions
- June 7th – July 2nd
- July 12th – August 6th
- Camp hours will be Monday – Friday, 9:00am–4:00pm
- Before & After Care will be from 7:30–9:00am & 4:00–5:00pm
- Camp counselor hours will be 7:30am–12:30pm & 12:00–5:00pm
If you are interested in the position, please fill out the Summer Camp Counselor application. Prior experience working with children is preferred. Please submit your application and resume to Mulberry School. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Mulberry School, an independent, not-for-profit school for children 2 years through 2nd grade, is looking for substitute teachers. Preference will be given to individuals with an Illinois certificate in early childhood. Please submit an application and resume to Mulberry School. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.