Mulberry School, an independent, not-for-profit school for children 2 years through 2nd grade, is looking for substitute teachers. Preference will be given to individuals with an Illinois certificate in early childhood.
Please fill out an application and return it with an updated resume. Thank you!
We are looking for a lunch supervisor at Mulberry School. Applicants must be available to work Monday through Friday 11:25-12:40 (1.25 hrs a day) following our 2019-20 school year calendar. Interested applicants need to send a cover letter and resume to Mulberry School: 1101 Douglas St, Normal, IL 61761 or email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Summer camp counselors for the 2020 summer.
- supervising children ages 3-8
- Assisting in preparing and leading camp activities
- Building relationships with coworkers, campers, and families
- Summer camp consists of two four week sessions starting June 1st and ending on July 31st.
- Camp hours will be from 8am to 4pm, Monday-Friday. If you are interested in the position, applications are available at Mulberry School or online www.mulberryschool.org (please fill out the substitute teaching application).
- Prior experience working with children is preferred. Please submit an application and resume to Mulberry School. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.