Welcome to Mulberry School
The Mulberry School is an independent, private, non-profit school that provides children with the opportunity to learn in an environment that values curiosity and natural development. We work to "nurture the innate love of learning" by teaching children how, as opposed to what, to learn.
Serving the Bloomington-Normal community since 1971, Mulberry School is a cooperative institution where parents have the opportunity to participate in nearly every aspect of the school. It is this support and input that allows us to provide a unique learning experience for our students.
May 21, 2018
We are looking for 2-year-olds and their parents or legal guardians to come to explore, play and learn at Mulberry School.
Learning experiences will provide the opportunity for your child to enhance their social and emotional, language, physical and cognitive development.
- 9:30-11:30 am on Fridays at Mulberry School
- Child must be 2 years old and a parent must stay with them for the entire class. A child may attend classes immediately after his/her 2nd birthday.
- Cost per class is $15. $50 for 4 classes.
- Classes will be canceled if the minimum number of students is not reached.
How do I sign up?
- Call Mulberry School 862-0510 or mail in a registration form to Mulberry School, 1101 Douglas St, Normal IL 61761 2018-19 Mulberry Mini-Meerkats Registration Form
September 7, 14, 21, 28
October 5, 12, 26
November 2, 9, 16, 30
January 11, 18, 25
February 1, 8, 15, 22
March 1, 8, 22
April 5, 12, 19, 26
May 3, 10
February 2, 2018
Check out this video of just some of the amazing things that happen every day at Mulberry School!
September 18, 2017
Ms. Teresa’s Kindergarten class loves working cooperatively!
Ms. Brandi and Ms. Colette’s pre-K classes definitely enjoy their playground time.
May 27, 2016
We had another great Field Day to round out our school year. The theme this year was “Camp Mulberry”, and a few raindrops didn’t stop the fun! Thank you again to the Luallen family for organizing this fun-filled day, and for all of our parent volunteers!
May 24, 2016
This year Ms. Zarina’s class had six students graduating from Mulberry School. We celebrated with a ceremony including a slideshow, narrative reading of each child, and refreshments. Congratulations to Audrey, Josh, Oscar, Tyson, Wes, and Xander!