Tuition at Mulberry School is billed monthly in ten equal installments from August through May and is due on the 10th of each month. Parents with multiple children attending Mulberry are entitled to a reduced rate for the second and all additional children.
Tuition includes charges for the normal school day only. Any charges incurred for the Before and After Care Program will be added to the regular monthly rate. All payments (both tuition and B & A charges) are due by the 10th of each month. A late fee of $35.00 will be assessed for any tuition payments not received by close of business on the 10th of each month.
2020-21 Annual Tuition Rates | Enrollment Application Form
- Mini Meerkats (Fridays) is $15 a class or $50 for 4 classes
- Part-time student AM (THREE 1/2 days per week) is $2850
- Part-time students PM (THREE 1/2 days per week) is $2600
- Part-time student (THREE FULL days per week) is $4410
- Full-time student (FIVE FULL days per week) is $6760
- Kindergarten/1st/2nd (5 days a week) is $6,500
- *Siblings receive a 20% discount off tuition